Benefit for the Bergan's
Benefit for the Bergan's -- Mike and Kristi Bergan, along with their 3 children...Brady, Madison, & Bryce...lost their home and all of their belongings in a devastating house fire in January, 2012. Let's help them rebuild their home!
Benefit will be held on Saturday, March 24, 2012 from 5:00 pm to 12:00 midnight, at the Expo, located in Cresco, Ia. This is the Cresco Fairgrounds. There will be a Silent Auction from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm, a Raffle, 50/50 tickets, Door Prizes, Bake Sale, and BBQ Plate by "Lunch BBQ".
For donations to the Silent Auction please contact Julie at: 563-380-2914. There will be live music from 8:00 pm to 12:00 midnight, featuring the "Back Home Boys", with a cover charge at the door for the band.
Latest News Headlines
• Former Webster City resident and softball coach charged with crack cocaine possession.
• Webster City school board to meet Monday evening.
• No change in enrollment for Northeast Hamilton School.
• Hamilton County sees a slight increase in its unemployment rate for September.
• Webster City Airport Commission to meet Tuesday afternoon.