The Webster City Branch of the American Association of University Women is seeking applicants for their annual education scholarship. The $500 scholarship is available to non-traditional college students who are or have just returned to college in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree. College Juniors and Seniors from Hamliton County are also eligible to apply.
Anyone interested in applying for the scholarship is asked to send a request for a scholarship form to:
AAUW Scholarship Committee
C/O RA Shoars
810 Southfiled drive
WebsterCity, IA 50595
You may also email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarship forms will be available from March 1, 2012 to April 13, 2012.
Latest News Headlines
• Three Hamilton County School Districts announcing their candidates for school board.
• Webster City City Council to meet Monday afternoon.
• Swon sworn in as new VDMC board member
• Hamilton County Conservation Board looks at installing solar array panels at Little Wall Lake.
• Two accidents investigated by Hamilton County Sheriff's Department.