The Webster City Branch of the American Association of University Women is seeking applicants for their annual education scholarship. The $500 scholarship is available to non-traditional college students who are or have just returned to college in pursuit of a Bachelor's degree. College Juniors and Seniors from Hamliton County are also eligible to apply.
Anyone interested in applying for the scholarship is asked to send a request for a scholarship form to:
AAUW Scholarship Committee
C/O RA Shoars
810 Southfiled drive
WebsterCity, IA 50595
You may also email your request to rashoars(at)aol(dot)com. Scholarship forms will be available from March 1, 2012 to April 13, 2012.
Latest News Headlines
• Clarion City Council look at loan agreements.
• Hamilton County Conservation Board turn down plans for can collection project at Bells Mill Park.
• Boy and Cub Scouts thank everyone for food and can donations!
• Hamilton County unemployment numbers down in March.
• Hamilton County Red Bull Division and Veterans Historical Monument to be dedicated next month.