Submit An Event | View List of Events
Doors open at 5pm, games start at 6pm.
Come early for a light supper, snacks and beverages.
All Addictions Anonymous Meeting
This is a 12 step meeting every Monday evening open to all who would like help with an addiction. There is NO FEE.
Alcoholics Anonymous meeting
This is a 12 step meeting every Thursday evening open to those who have a desire to stop drinking. There is NO FEE.
Wright County Public Health Flu Shot Clinics
Wright County Public Health Will be holding their Flu Shot Clinics Monday through Friday 8am-4:30 pm. These Clinics will be held until Flu Shots are no longer supplied. Most Insurances are accepted. Contact Wright County Public Health with questions at 515-532-3461.
Breakfast with Santa
Breakfast with Santa is coming up. Call and make your reservations today at the Eagle Grove Memorial library - 515-448-4115. Breakfast times are 9:30 am and 10:00 am . Reservations are Required.
Kamrar Lions Club Dinner
Latest News Headlines
• Webster City Hotel Motel Tax Board make final recommendations for funding.
• Webster City fire fighters battle early morning garage fire.
• Auditions for "Murder on a Budget" will be Sunday and Monday at the Webster City Community Theatre.
• Webster City Planning and Zoning Commission to meet Monday evening.
• Webster City man injured in Tuesday night motor vehicle accident north of Duncombe.